EAT & DRINK
Please note, due to the current COVID-19 capacity restrictions, all bookings made for any time until 6:30pm are strictly for 2 hours only.
At this time we are only permitted to take bookings for groups up to 10 persons.
ALL guests will be required to provide their name and contact details upon arrival for contact tracing purposes only. No personal information is collected for commercial use.
Completed in 2016, the state-of-the-art venue sits seamlessly between two re-purposed heritage buildings, with a sweeping view over the rolling hills of Goonoo Goonoo Station and the distant Liverpool Range.
Glasshouse Restaurant is the proud recipient of a range of awards including
- Recognition by Opentable as one of the Top 50 restaurants in Australia
- Awarded 14.5 points in the 2018 Good Food Guide
- Awarded a “Glass” in the 2017 Gourmet Traveller Wine Awards
- Awarded the Sir Arthur G. Stephenson Award for Commercial Architecture, and the Blacket Prize for the best regional project, at the 2017 NSW Architecture Awards
- The only Australian project shortlisted in the ‘Old and New’ Category in the 2017 World Architecture Festival Awards
- Gold medals at the 2017 LNA awards
The restaurant caters comfortably for up to 90 guests, and The Woolstore event space can seat up to 160 for weddings, corporate functions, and other events.
MAKE A RESERVATION
For reservations, please book online using the link below, or contact reception between 8:30am and 7:00pm on
0429 384 297, and one of our friendly team will help you create the perfect experience.
If your desired time is does not show, unfortunately that time is not available.
7 days: 8am – 10am
Fri – Sun: 12pm – 2:30pm
Mon – Sat: 5:30pm – 10:30pm