Completed in 2016, the state-of-the-art venue sits seamlessly between two re-purposed heritage buildings, with a sweeping view over the rolling hills of Goonoo Goonoo Station and the distant Liverpool Range.
Glasshouse Restaurant is the proud recipient of a range of awards including
- Recognition by Opentable as one of the Top 50 restaurants in Australia
- Awarded 14.5 points in the 2018 Good Food Guide
- Awarded a “Glass” in the 2017 Gourmet Traveller Wine Awards
- Awarded the Sir Arthur G. Stephenson Award for Commercial Architecture, and the Blacket Prize for the best regional project, at the 2017 NSW Architecture Awards
- The only Australian project shortlisted in the ‘Old and New’ Category in the 2017 World Architecture Festival Awards
- Gold medals at the 2017 LNA awards
The restaurant caters comfortably for up to 90 guests, and The Woolstore event space can seat up to 160 for weddings, corporate functions, and other events.
MAKE A RESERVATION
Please note, at Glasshouse we have seating options for groups from 1 - 160 people.
Bookings for 10 guests or less can be made online.
For larger tables, please contact reception between 8:30am and 7:30pm on
0429 384 297, and one of our friendly team will help you create the perfect experience.
Our group menu's are available for groups of 10 or more guests, and are required for groups of 12 or more guests.
Our group menu is shared style, meaning you will receive shared platters for each entree and main, with an individual dessert, making it easy to organise your group lunch or dinner, as there is no need to select individual dishes per guest in advance.
Should you wish to make a group reservation, please contact reception on 0429 384 297.
To make a reservation for 10 people or less, please click the button below.
If your desired time is does not show, unfortunately that time is not available.
Bookings made for any time until 6:30pm are for 2 hours.
7 days: 8am – 10am
Fri – Sun: 12pm – 2:30pm
Mon – Sat: 5:30pm – 10:30pm